Established in 1948, ARI is the largest fleet management company in North America, managing more than 1.1 million vehicles in North America and Europe.
- Expanded into International Market in 1989.
- 27 locations including USA, Canada (ranked number 1), Puerto Rico, Mexico, UK, Brussels (Belgium), Paris (France), Stuttgart (Germany) & Zürich (Switzerland).
- 2,800 employees in USA, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, UK, Belgium, France, Germany, Switzerland and Hong Kong.
- Revenues exceeding $1.475 billion.
ARI has been providing European fleet consulting since 1996. Prevalent projects include carbon footprint analysis, make/model comparisons by country, right-sizing analysis and policy development. Consulting services are designed to help businesses develop the most effective fleet operations in Europe's multi-supplier environment.
Eqstra Fleet Management
- One of the largest full-service leasing & fleet management companies in South Africa.
- 19,000 leased and managed vehicles.
- Features a diverse customer base with a full range of fleet management services underpinned by two core products: Full Maintenance Lease and Operating Lease.
- Known for outstanding service excellence in the fleet management industry.
- Represented in South Africa, with an extensive footprint in Namibia, Botswana, the Kingdom of Swaziland, the Kingdom of Lesotho, Nigeria, Kenya and Tanzania.
- Largest fleet management company in Brazil.
- Subsidiary of Localiza™ Rent a Car, with locations in Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador, Paraguay and Uruguay.
- 40 years experience.
- More than 30,000 vehicles under management.
- Triple A rated company (brAAA S&P).
- Long-term operational leasing, offering a variety of fleet management services. Programs can be arranged as a closed-end lease with full maintenance. Services can be contracted on a guaranteed cost basis or pay as incurred.
- Largest full-service lessor in Asia Pacific.
- Managing more than 800,000 vehicles via a global network spanning 200 offices in 19 countries.
- More than 580,000 vehicles under lease or management in Japan.
- Also serving China, Egypt, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand and Australia & New Zealand (the largest fleet management market outside of Japan—managing more than 50,000 vehicles within 18 locations).
- Also offering Operating & Finance Leases types with or without maintenance, novated lease, fleet managed only arrangements and various rental car locations.